View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:28 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Guide]Perfect application of screen protectors with pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBo_ew View Post
you think we dont know this already? if you dont have anything but nonsense to type.. go to omnia.org fool... Do you actually think the little bit of water on the protector is gonna short out a phone with no power source? Read b4 you post stupid comments cuz everything you said makes me believe you didnt actually READ the post(hes using adhesive protectors, he takes the battery out..etc.etc)... my face leaves more water/sweat on the phone during a hot day when im talking on it, than when i apply my protectors.
No wonder i dont post here anymore...

Thanks for the clean writeup Hypnotic2010 =D>
Wow, you really need to back up off your attitude.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
This post has been thanked 2 times.