View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 8 - 090830V (23037) Text freezing issue/Older ROMs where text worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I don't recommend using that keyboard. I tried it and input will freeze for seconds at a time while you're trying to type. Basically unusable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlaster View Post
True but at least its usable. When it freezes you can still type and it will catch up.
Hey guys, have you tried one of the original keyboards instead like the ones found here:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...36&postcount=2
Diamond\Touch Pro EzInput(v1.5.32437.0) or Touch HD EzInput (v1.5.32681.1) the first one brings you back to the stock sip and the touch hd sip has arrows at the bottom. I have tried this before on other roms with success replacing the ezinput 2+ keyboards but no guarantee obviously.