View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 04:11 AM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazybones View Post
luv2chill I see my Simple PIN bug made your list, I have updated my post with better steps to reproduce this bug.
Kolano is the master of the bug lists but yes I was able to confirm your report by doing a soft reset with password enabled (had similar lockup problems whether it was simple pin or regular password). I could never reproduce that behavior just with a simple inactivity timeout, but I know you said that was random. But it definitely occurred after every soft reset.

I flashed back to every iteration of helmi's wm6 ROM I had and they all suffered that issue. Seems to be some sort of timeout issue... like the device is waiting for "something" once you click unlock, and when it doesn't happen in x amount of time the device gives up and proceeds anyway. That's what it "seems" like anyway--I could be way off base.

I had helmi confirm that it does not occur on the Universal (which is the closest device hardware-wise to the Apache). So it's either a driver issue or something in the registry that's causing it. Hopeully we'll get to the bottom of it soon.