View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:24 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC leo or Touch Pro2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
I gotta say thou. That gigantic screen will destroy every phone in it's path. Not to mention the 1Ghz snapdragon monstrosity. With This UI Added, OMFG! It's all over folks. It's all over!

its all over? When a new phone comes out, all we rave about is its cosmetics... i'm prepared to witness the leo have poor battery life, regardless of what anyone says about the form factor and snapdragon processor...

from my understanding, it is the Tegra 650 by NVIDIA that will be the game changer in battery life/performance...

Just mark my words: The HUUUUGE SCREEN, AND because its capacitive (new to winmo) will have its quirks. IMHO that quirk is gunna put the battery life in jeopardy.

Like i said, i don't care what they say... for example, the iphone 3GS was suppose to have 12hrs of talk time and 6 MORE hrs of music and 3 MORE hrs of video??? HAHAHAHA in reality its not much better than the 3G in battery performance...

my $0.02

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!