View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:18 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
I am getting certificate errors running most apps using sys 23049. Does anyone here, using the visual kitchen, have a 23049 vga sys that is working for them? Also I cannot change the ringtone either and the phone settings app stays open if you go into it. If someone has a working sys could you be ever so kind and post it?

Cheers

Mikee
Try adding the following lines to the boot.rgu in your OEMXIPKernel:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\LSOMACORE]
"Index"=dword:00000001
"Prefix"="DRM"
"Dll"="lsomacore.dll"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\LsFilter]
"Order"=dword:00000001
"Dll"="LSFILTER.dll"
That will at least fix you sound/notification problem. The other stuff? Boy I don't know. Where did you get the SYS come from? Did you cook in .NET?

I still am not in a position to upload mine. But if you still need a ervius 23049 sys base later today, I will upload mine when I can.
This post has been thanked 2 times.