View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:32 AM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Disable VZW TP2 Message Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Have you guys noticed that on the TP1, and other WM devices for that matter, if you are trying to send a message, at the exact same time you're receiving a message, the message you're sending would fail? You could then click the red link that would retry? Well on the TP2 there's a program called "Text Message Retry" (in list of programs), and I think it verifies that each and every message is sent and if it doesn't then it retries for you automatically. I'm thinking this program is displaying the message sent pop up. Whatchya think?
this was a long time ago but im sorry i had to give my imput.
this happens on all phones. even my dumb phone did this.
i think its a network issue. its like if you tried calling your brother and he tried calling you.

but anyways. sill no fix for this huh? i think that once we flash to a new rom all the gimped verizon software will be GONE!!! haha