View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 10:54 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 - 23017B (08-Aug-2009)/23025A (11-Aug-2009)

Hey all -
I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and appreciation while I was away from the ROMs! It really means a lot to me.

So first, let's see where I've been. Real life caught up on me, and I needed to put some huge efforts into my continued job search and freelancing. I've been attending conferences in my field and doing some heavy duty networking. Unfortunately, it's made the ROM builds fall by the wayside.

Ever since my week-long vacation in July, I've had less and less time to focus on the builds, and Microsoft is doing more and more to change the basic elements. I've fallen really behind and out of the loop, and don't foresee myself having the time to catch up. So I think that 23017B will be my last build.

Mattsm, bbsandkm, TPlane37, joojoobee666 and a number of other are still producing excellent ROMs and work for the Titan. I have complete faith in their products, and will wholeheartedly admit that they've always been far more advanced than me in technical knowledge. I recommend you try their ROMs if you want the latest builds.

I'll gladly leave my files and ROMs up for everyone as long as my 4shared account lasts, which should be a very long time.

Thank you again everyone for a great run, and I will do my best to check in occasionally.

Ivan
This post has been thanked 1 times.