View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 09:19 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marcus View Post
Forgive the obvious question, but where do I put the zip file?

edit: I believe it's just copying/pasting the contents into the Slide2Unlock folder in the OEM rar file?
Right - I just updated this one OEM, ifs up to the kitchen guys to roll it in or not. It's exactly the same as the one KidGixxer made (its his, actually!) I just renamed the pngs and edited the initiflashfiles.txt to rename them back when they're copied into the right location.

If you want to use it before they roll it back in, just replace the version in your OEM rar file with this version.