View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 03:29 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Opera Randomly cutting off while web browsing....HELP?

I wonder if it might be a memory resource issue. Maybe there are things running that you don't know about. Check Task Manager and close everything else out in there before browsing. It may help to use a ram reclaimer like CleanRam to help reset things before you open your browser. Also, I recommend an app called ClearTemp that will clear IE and Opera Cache,Cookies, and History in one place instead of having to open each browser and having to clear these things individually . Works great for me. I say run ClearTemp at least once a week. If you are doing a lot of browsing run it once a day. Also, it might help Opera by increasing the cache size. In Opera go to settings and find the cache size and increase by 10,000kb or so and see if that helps to limit freeze ups and crashing.