paynej
PPCGeeks Regular

paynej is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by familydog View Post
I Have Been A Hands On Professional College Degreed And U.s. Military Career Electronics And Pc Technician For 25 Years.... Im Not Some Punk With A Couple Of Frankensystems Under His Belt... I Know What Im Doing And What Im Talking About As A Troubleshooting Tech.... Your App Is Hozing Active Sync For Whatever Reason I Dont Know... But Ive Just Proven It....
You've got us. The kitchen was written especially to hose up your particular system. Many hours were put into it so that it would run on all of ours; but not on yours.

Hmmm... PC Technician for 25 years.... That's probably the problem here... But then again, you install a fresh copy of a vendor's XP (HP no less) and then you install a program written to hack a cell phone's rom without even using Windows update to update your PC?

You know, of course, that windows update would have given you the .net component you needed. Right? Heck, it woul have even suggested to you that you install it.

As for active sync. EVERYONE'S ACTIVESYNC IS KILLED DURING THE FLASH. Come on man, stop and think about it for a moment ok? What does activesync do???

It talks to Windows Mobile, right?

Well how can it talk to windows mobile on your phone WHEN YOU ARE OVERWRITING THE OS IN THE PHONE????

So sit back an take a chill pill. There are many here who will tell you I am not their favorite person; but your comments are more rabid than intelligent.

Worse than that; you're tenure as a PC Technician makes those of us who know what we are talking about look bad.

If you're still a PC Technician; then ask your Network Administrator for help. They should be able to explain it to you.