View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:51 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marcus View Post
Alright I have a pretty serious issue here, I think.

I loaded one version of the kitchen and it worked fine. I then decided to try some different choices, loaded it, and now it is stuck on the initial HTC screen with the helicopters. No matter what I do, it won't get past that.

What am I supposed to do? Help!!
I posted an answer in the other thread Mr. Marcus. You just need to put it in bootloader and load a basic ROM build. Then go back and add items until you find what caused your problem.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>