View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:44 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marcus View Post
Hey guys,
I'm somewhat of a newbie, but not completely. I loaded the kitchen. Then I made another one and loaded that one. Now, its just frozen at the initial HTC screen with the Helicopters. Resetting it comes back to the same thing.

Any advice how to get past this?
Did you do a hard reset after the ROM finished? If so you can just put it in bootloader and try a different build. Bootloader instructios are a few post earlier. Post # 263. Just folow luv2chills instructions and you will be good to go.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>

Last edited by GaMedic; 11-07-2007 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Added post #