View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:17 PM
ZuneNinja!
Regular 'Geeker

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Wireless Touch Pro2 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGlock View Post
Called to make sure my order shipped out today and to get my tracking number. FINALLY got it! I didn't get a confirmation e-mail yet. I had call to get the tracking number. On Saturday though, once I knew I wasn't going to get it (since there was no tracking number, hadn't left the warehouse, and wasn't approved until 7PM despite ordering at 10AM), I asked to change the ship to address to my place of work since I wouldn't be home to sign for the package. So guess where the ship to address is, despite being told I could change it??? That's right, my house. So it says it will be delivered Tue. by 3, but if I'm not there to sign, I don't know what to do in order to get my phone now? I'll leave a note for them, but who knows if that will work. Damn it, talk about a mess. At least they are sending the Touch Pro 2 (or so they say). I can't IMAGINE the fit I would have thrown if on Saturday I opened up the box to find the WRONG phone. Someone would have died. For real.
Your post kind of scares me... I was told it would be here today on monday but I never asked for a tracking number or confirmation. If I don't get it by noon I'm probably going to call and verify like you did.