View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:07 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by naigaboy View Post
The S2U2 in the kitchen prior to being updated was 0.52 which had just clock.png with all the numbers as 1. The version Kidgixxer added was the latest version which allows you to customize the clock icons and saves them in \gfx\clock as 0.png, 1.png, .... 9.png. Due to the fact that there might be other programs that use 0.png, 1.png,.... that is not good for OEM as the kitchen will see those as duplicates and not copy them over regardless of where it is going to.
That is the problem with the updated OEM i believe.
Well, since those files, if they are in the ROM, are living in \Windows and have to be copied to \Windows\gfx\clock on the first hard reset anyway, the way the OEM used to work was to just name the ones in the OEM folder (the ones that get burned in) to something unique like S2UL_0.png, etc and then rename them when they get copied via the initflashfiles.txt mojo.

I'll check it and update - I did a quick and dirty update of the original 0.52 OEM by dropping in the new binaries, didn't check/fix the clock pngs with that one.

Ok - Done... This one is "name safe" for all the pngs
Attached Files
File Type: zip Slide2UnlockNameSafe.zip (136.0 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by schettj; 11-07-2007 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Added File