View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 08:04 AM
SporkLover
Almost a VIP

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ill prolly get flamed for asking but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
now ill admit i dont know how to cook and would more than likely not be that good at it so i leave it to the pros but im looking for a rom.... not a "what the best rom" but one that has the newly released native kernal along with 6.5.1 and what ever the most up to date stable version of toch flo is out. now i know that there a few out there and as time goes there will be more but we currently and prolly will not have a way to search for roms based upon certain features. if there are any suggestions they would be much appreciated.

Now for the serious answer. Look for a 6.1 ROM on stock TouchFlo3D. There is your stability. My experience with flashing all of the new roms, with the newest SYS's, and the latest TouchFlo releases is while you find some pretty good and stable releases..... they all seem to have bugs that still require periodic reboots.

My personal recommendation would be the Energy or Mighty Mike ROMs.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
This post has been thanked 1 times.