Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:58 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflikt View Post
Shipped rom EXE is what i flashed with. I dont think it is a tower problem because i can make calls and send text messages but cannot recieve them and when i do make a call my text message sound will go off?
hmmm...sorry man. i'm out of ideas. i think you should call sprint and ask WTF. I can't remember if you mentioned before, but did you do a hard reset (clear storage) after flashing the shipped rom?

Also, did you verify that your radio and pri are the stock versions? Flashing the shipped rom takes care of that, but just in case...it's good to look and make sure.