View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 08:06 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: [6.1] [R1.5] ZFXP "kw' ROM

~~~ All future Cabs user's need or might request will be posted here and other threads below this one ~~~
Most cab's should be freeware and if not considered freeware, they are a trial by any mods or so have a problem with a cab please let me or the OP know so we may take it down upon request! thank you very much!

please hit thanks if you download and cab... me and ZFXP did not make any of this Cabs or take credit for the original maker's work!

regular TF3D CAB install found at the link below, if link is down please let me know!

http://hotfile.com/dl/13011346/0abe21a/TF3D.CAB.html

cab number 1: Magicall!

cab number 2: Quick menu!

cab number 3: psSHUTXP ( only the one where you power button )

cab number 4: Sprint Shipped Pocket express, might need to upgrade manually to latest =]

more cabs coming soon...
Attached Files
File Type: cab MagiCall2_PPC_Eng.CAB (494.4 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab XDA QuickMenu.cab (178.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab psShutXP Power Key.cab (217.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab expressHR28signed.CAB (1.34 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 09-20-2009 at 12:46 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.