View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by benya View Post
Sorry for the big-time noob post here. I did search, but 'tv' is too short a search term.

How do I get Sprint TV to work? Sprint Navigation? What's in the Sprint Extras cab? I ran the cab, but now what? I see no new menu items?

Is there a guide to using the rotation sensor? Is that what flip-it is? link?

I installed the 23017 ROM, whats the difference between these 3?

The extras cab is to add the update profile & prl in settings. For rotation, just enable Flip It. As for the ROMs 23047=6.5.1, 23017=6.5 & 21054=6.1. And as for Sprint stuff, I don't use them, so I can't say

Quote:
Originally Posted by quite98 View Post
I cooked a rom with 23017 and the older version Sprint Manila (1.2 engine), 3.40 phone canvas with white slide-to-answer (no curtain).

Everything works great, except that when I receive a call I get the old style "Phone - Incoming" popup window flash up twice (for about a tenth of a second) over the slider to answer canvas. I tried looking in 'sounds and notifications', but there's no "display message on screen" option for the "Phone: incoming call" event.

Is this some artifact of attempting to use the older phone-canvas with 6.5? I was trying to achieve something very similar to the stock rom, but with the newer 6.5 menu enhancements, file explorer, etc.

Just use the enable htc phone skin cab in system tools to fix the pop up

This post has been thanked 2 times.