View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 03:56 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Mr. Shoe...here's the simplest way to install a cab.

Hook your phone (ppc) up to your computer (pc) via ActiveSync. Now, on your pc move the .cab file to your ppc. It really doesn't matter where you put it...but just get into the habit of putting them in the same place...that way you'll always know where to look.

After the .cab has been moved to your ppc...go to your ppc directly and navigate to the .cab. Using your stylus tap on the .cab to install. For WP you'll want to install the application to your main memory (device) not the storage card.

After successful installation you can delete the .cab.

Now...for WP. Yes, you must install the basic WeatherPanel program. Everything else (PhatPhinger 1, 2, 3, etc.) are themes that lay on top of and use the components of WP.

So...first install WP to your ppc's main memory. Then install the PhatPhinger cabs (themes and icon). If you have a storage card you can install the icons there...but for sure install the actual WP program and themes to main memory.

This should get you on the right path...do the above and let us know what happens.

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 11-07-2007 at 03:59 PM.