View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 03:28 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP PLS: PRE or HERO

im in the same boat as the thread starter. im with sprint and in due for an upgrade in november. ive been beating my head against the wall trying to figure out which to choose...the pre or the hero. i have played with android alot on my touch vogue and to be honest i hate the experience so far. very buggy builds and alot of force closes and unresponsive apps. now maybe the experience if much different on a real android phone but i dunno? im leaning towards the pre for right now until i can hear a few people tell me how the real cdma version of the hero performs. i can tell you the marketplace and apps are much larger in volume for android than for the pre.

and to whomever said you need a mac or linux to mod or jailbreak the pre or hero you fail!

i do know i despise winmo anymore and im ready to jump ship soon!