View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 02:34 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Tutorial- How to edit WM Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by abb View Post
This is wonderful, thank you.=D> I was hoping this might be the right thread to help me. I have the Samsung/Omnia i910. I would like to remove the "Verizon Wireless" on the Today Screen. It is right above the date and day on the left side of the screen. I currently have the RescoRegistry application. Would that be helpful in helping me get rid of the "free" advertising for Verizon?

I am hoping you can assist me. If you have other tweek suggestions that would be awesome! I'd be happy to make donation to the site.

Best Regards,
abb
Samsung/Omnia
Windows Mobile 6.0 Pro
Verizon
You probably just need to go from the start menu to Settings/Personal/Today and uncheck show carrier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diandgy View Post
the delay when i am typing is terribile.... can you help
If you haven't done it already, turn off screen clicks /tones in sounds and notifications. Also if you turn off predictive text that will speed things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsebc View Post
does any of this work for the touch pro 2
Yep, I recommend PHM Regeditor. I have had better luck using it rather than using Total Commander for reg edits. I know the registry on the TP2 is different and I suggest you go to the TP2 Forum for the Reg edits and Tweaks but the info BigD provided in his original post would apply for editing any device.