View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:07 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Remapping softkeys on home page

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
i can get the names to change but it still pulls up the contacts. I was trying to set up the weather panel on a second today i can get all that to work just having trouble remapping the soft key and i also noticed that the soft key programs do work on the phone but it only works for the today screen (tf3d shut off)
cant you just launch wp from like voicecom from settings\buttons?
This post has been thanked 2 times.