View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
So you think all LCD made screens should be 100% perfect?

They aren't. I could look at my past MP3 players, my TV, my Sidekick hell, my Harmony remote. All of these had issues of a dead or stuck pixel.

It's a COMMON THING to happen.

Seriously, we know you have a massive hate on for the TP2, but it seems like you're going searching for a single, tiny problem to pounce on.

Yes, mine has a stuck pixel, but so did my TV. I'm not planning on shipping either back. Thanks.
exactly, i checked my wifes diamond she had 1 or 2, i checked my 3 lcd computer screens at work, all had atleast one stuck pixel...... If we were to return everything with a dead/stuck pixel, then we wouldnt have anything........ not tvs, no cellphones, bye computer screens, oh, dont forget the mp3 players..... its life, and its technology

if you just had one exiled then you would know what were talking about,

the phone is just outstanding.
big woopideee doo.