View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 08:52 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Dude, the Camera is way better on the TP2, even without the light. I love my TP2, the screen and sound is amazing.

And for peets sake!! Stop using Windows you all and you wont have any problem with something saying you have a trojan, and flash from SD and be done with it. I mean really, how many trojans have you ever seen on a mobile PDA/Phone.

/me thinks it's getting very repetitive in here because lots of folks got a TP2....slowly dying...but I do still have two TP, so I will keep flashing as long as there is something to flash!
What is better about it?
Thought it was the same 3.2 mega pixel camera just with out the flash.
That huge speaker probably took up all the room back there. LOL