View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 07:09 AM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason559 View Post
I originally voted no, but after looking at the screen in camera mode, have several white/colored pixels. Never see them outside of a completely black screen, so I guess it isn't an issue. Plus, with the shape Sprint is in, I don't want to cost them extra money if I am not really that unhappy
After receiving 3 devices, all with the same issue, I would assume a lot more people have them but just are not realizing it. Unless you are in a completely dark room with a black background on you will not see it. Also, the brightness needs to be fully up. If you have it on auto and go into a dark room the brightness will stay pretty low and you will not notice it.

All in all, it is far from a reason to return the device for good. It is still Sprints best ppc device and runs circles around the TP. If anyone is thinking of not getting it due to this issue, you have bigger problems then us sitting in dark rooms trying to find them.....