View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 02:24 AM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Palm Pre W/ extras $250 **SOLD** MOD PLEASE CLOSE

ok here we go, im selling this for a buddy and am describing it in full. the phone is guarnteed to have clean esn numbers (hes a sprint employee) the phone does have a small crack in the upper left as you can see from the pictures. the crack does not effect the functionality of the phone at all and the hard case/swivel holster covers it u and it cant be seen. the screen has no scratches and works flawlessly. on top of the hard case and the original accessories i will also be including an oem car charger for the pre. the phone will be shipped the same day as payment is received (5 eastern time post office closes) if you need additional pics just ask and i will see what i can do on clearer ones.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0002.jpg (431.4 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0035.jpg (328.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0036.jpg (341.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0041.jpg (366.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by D/\SH; 09-12-2009 at 05:34 PM.