afx
Regular 'Geeker

afx is keeping up the good workafx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP PLS: PRE or HERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
Tough decision, but I think HTC builds great products, Palm... well they are still trying hard at least. Up until the Pre, they really had nothing. HTC has always been solid in my opinion. I have played with the TP2 and think it is simply amazing! The Pre is really cool, but not quite as powerful, and its based more for fun, if that's what your going for. As for the Hero, well I have yet to mess with it to much but it looks BA! And from what I have seen, Android is sick! So I would go with the Hero, but my decision would be between the TP2 or the Hero, now that's a toughy.
I would agree except for HTC's run of releasing **** phones and fixing them by releasing another phone, if you look at my history of phones you would see the mogul which was by far the biggest rip off device ever made. The Touch Pro fixed ALOT but the constant slowdowns and degradation of hardware such as the screen and board getting corroded just makes them a crappy choice in my opinion.

Im not saying its 100% HTC, I know some is WINMO but not all of it. In my opinion Palm has always made stand up phones that last FOREVER (my wife still loves her 700w)

Ill still never get over buying the mogul and having the RAM issue it had, calling HTC and the guy telling me straight up that this was supposed to be a winmo5 phone but we put winmo6 on it and that's why its slow but if you want to fix it you can buy the touch pro coming out in a few months.