View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 PM
noahas
Lurker

noahas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ORB finally integrated into TF3d2!!! Videos!

I would like to get this working. I am hoping someone can help me with where I went wrong.

Quote:
copy the Manila.reg file I have included to your phone and click on it and it should import to your registry.
I copied it to the phone, placed it in the /Windows directory as well as trying it in /My Documents and both times I tried running it I got an error - "There is no application associated with "Manila". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application". This occurs when I try to open it both with Total Commander as well as the File Explorer program. So I am not getting it installed in the registry...

Quote:
Next you will have to edit your 26948339_manila file. This will be located in your windows folder, copy it to you computer and open it with either wordpad or an xml editor. Place this code in the file below the code that follows this format it should be near the top.
So just for clarification, am I replacing the section which says <Page order = 12 ...> or just placing it after 11 and before the existing 12?

Thanks again. I am looking forward to getting this working