View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-11 ][ v3 ][ 23047 \ 23409 \ 23017 \ 21054 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & R

Calcu, just wanted to say how great this kitchen is! Have tried cooking up a couple roms with the lastest 9-11 kitchen and it's working really well. I especially like the 23017 sys version. Still trying to get used to the newer ones but always seem to go back to 23016 or 23017 kitchens. I made a couple mistakes along the way but figured out things. one thing I noticed is if you select file explorer extension in the kitchen, the file explorer will not open post flash or at least it didn't for me. Not a huge deal but wanted to see if anyone else noticed this. the only other thing I figured out is you need to select themes in the kitchen to get 6.5 menus as most of the built in themes seem to be using the older menu format. The new panoramic tree theme is the best I've seen. can view on tf tabs with ease. will keep testing her out but so far so good. Thanks again.