View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:28 PM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP PLS: PRE or HERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye75 View Post
I went from Touch Pro to Pre, and am loving it. The Pre's form factor and the fact that I have not had a single freeze or any problems whatsoever may be the reason.
Did you ever run a custom rom on your touch pro?

I just loaded MightyRom 6 the other day (first time I ever flashed) and it runs a LOT better. Like, it runs the way you'd feel it's supposed to.

I too am considering the Pre so I decided to flash and really see what my phone was capable of. It honestly feels like a new phone. This should keep me satisfied for a good while I should think.

In fact, this custom rom has got me wanting the touch pro 2 a bit more because by the time I'm allowed to get one, there should be roms out (I think.) I mean, I remember how quickly they came out for the Touch Pro.

Anyways, the Pre looked snappy and felt better than my phone when I tested it at the store. Now with the new rom, I just don't know.

Last edited by chronster; 09-11-2009 at 07:30 PM.