View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:12 PM
bast525
Regular 'Geeker

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro2 Price match with Verizon

LilRico - I have had the opportunity to test Verizons network. I recently drove 2800+miles from Los Angeles CA to Chesapeak VA via highway 40. Much of this drive was out in the middle of nowhere. I NEVER was out of coverage. I was on the phone a lot to help combat the boredom of 12 hour drives. I never dropped a call. I was using GPS when I wasnt talking on the phone. I never lost EV-DO data. I cant even remember the last time I dropped a call.

But you know, it's been said many times before. No carrier is perfect, and where you live or travel could make all the difference in which carrier has the best signal for you. As for Sprints customer service, I have heard that recently they have improved, which I think they need if they are going to stay competitive. Their plans are great, no doubt. Like I said, I'm not here to bash the carrier, I'm just here to laugh at all the guys who laughed when we got a less capable Touch Pro.

And seriously, for everyone who is arguing how much better Sprint is, how much cheaper they are, but then to whine about paying more for the same phone in the same breath.... seriously... wtf.
This post has been thanked 1 times.