View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 05:32 PM
bast525
Regular 'Geeker

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro2 Price match with Verizon

I wasnt bashing Sprint at all when I said who's laughing now. I admit I have been tempted to jump ship from VZW to Sprint a few times, first for the non-gimped touch pro (I eventually bought a Sprint Touch Pro, hacked it to run on VZW, and was so unimpressed that I turned around and re-sold it), then for the Pre (but I love WinMo too much).

But, I have heard too many times how horrible their customer service is. I've been with Verizon for 11 years for two main reasons... fantastic signal coverage, and even more fantastic customer service.

I've been tempted to go to AT&T as well.... not for the crap iphone, but because I like the idea of the SIM and access to all those unlocked Euro phones. But I dont like their pricing, customer service OR coverage after trying them for one month.

FWIW, I personally paid only $80 for my TP2. $180 plus the MIR. But this is because of many hardware issues I had with the TP1, after having it replaced several times, they are allowing me to upgrade early with a very nice discount. Oh and I still get to sell my TP1 for at least $200