View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 05:29 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: Sprint Touch Pro2 Price match with Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast525 View Post
Having been with Verizon for 11 years, and owning a 'gimped' touch pro for a year, and now having just ordered my TP2 for a grand total of $80 (not to mention I should be able to sell my TP1 for at least $200), all I can say is....

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW SUCKAS!!

after all the smack talk about the VZW touch pro, I think it's great that VZW finally rewards us with a better looking device, spec'd the same as everyone else, for way less money than everyone else

I think you Sprint guys are gonna be hearing it for a good long while Hopefully you all man up and take it the same way you dished it out!
Ummm????? Seriously.... If anyone bought your TP for at least $200 tell them I said they're retarded and I hope you feel good for ripping someone off! $150 is the max for that phone and if the person knew it was gimped, $100 at most!

That being said, Verizon had to do something to keep it's Smartphone customers, and this is their 1st move towards that. Sprint has also done a couple of things to re-structure itself. Nothing major, just be happy Verizon is moving forward on the right path..... So far.... Only time will tell......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Their coverage is unmatched and it's always clear. (this is just what I hear. I have no personal experience with them)
ORLY.... You should use a verizon phone 1st. I'll have the Verizon TP2 in hand very soon.... I'll see who's got balls here! LOL!

Last edited by LilRico; 09-11-2009 at 05:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.