View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All potential sprint touch pro 2 buyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Then why don't you just switch over to Verizon? must be something keeping you here at sprint. I don't think I saw this many people whining about the Verizon TP being crippled AND costing the same. The T-Mobile TP2 is $350 as well, should we boycott them too? This topic is getting really annoying.

QFT
tmobile version has been boycotted as well, go to xda- and check the threads, just as much complaining there its just been a month...

just saying, i could care less over measly 100 bucks for this beautiful device.....but the tp2 from tmobile being 350 was also beat to death.