View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 05:09 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint Touch Pro2 Price match with Verizon

300 is still a good price man... really 350 is even...

these TP2s are built strong, youll see... people paid 300 for TPs, TP2s are better in every way shape or form compared to TP1... i dont care what the specs say... TP2 runs better, looks better, feels better... TP1 is junk IMO now... i still have 3 TPs and im ed really when i use em now, since they fail to compare to the build quality of the TP2...

once my 2nd TP2 gets here, ill buy a HERO when those come out too, then no more TPs for me again..