View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 12:53 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
Thx... morning didn't get off to a good start, but it's probably self-inflicted.

I put all my apps back on again, and all seemed smooth for about an hour. Then, as I restarted my Flexmail, I got the spinning circle... and it froze. I could still access menus but Flexmail was hosed. So I went for the trusty soft-reset button.

When it woke up from the reset, it said "setting up for first time" - and wanted me to calibrate the screen. It did it's own hard rest.

Now I'm worried that I really butched something up... is it possible that I wrote to the ROM too many times? I'll go back to shipped stock rom again but at this point, I've lost complete confidence in the hardware. I need to be able to rely on this for work.

I've been operating w/the SD card out today, thinking maybe something on there was causing it... I'm really stumped.
Yea, I'd try the stock flash again, with the hard resets as was just suggested. If you're really hitting a wall with it, try going to Stock and running Stock for a bit to see if the device locks up...then proceed.

I wouldn't freak yet...just flash Stock, hard reset, flash NRG, and hard reset again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.