View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wow, this phone is a KEEPER, I LOVE IT!!!!

man i feel ya on this post..... I had a sprint tp and loved it, but they were too slow too release the tp2, and since tmobiles was out earlier and since ive been wanting this phone since jan or feb... i had to jump aboard, man was that a great decision....

i will be keeping this one for a while, to me it has everything i loved about my tp1, and none of which i hated (keyboard feeling like it was gonna die, creaking all over, small screen, piss poor battery life, slow laggy os at times).

also i sold my tp1 from sprint to order the tp2, so i was with this ugly old flip phone from 1920s, it was the longest 3 days of my life (not really but it sucked bad). but when i recieved it, i was extremely happy that i made myself suffer for those few days.....

its been 2 weeks since i got it and i still look at it and smile.......

My tp1 on STERIODS