View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:50 PM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 Esn switch!!

I doubt they'd blacklist the phone. Its not like youre stealing it or performing insurance fraud or anything like that. If I were signing up for a new sprint account and purchased a phone at a new customer pricing, and then decided to cancell my contract 2 months down the line, would they then blacklist the phone I purchased fair and square? Of course not. They would just hit me an ETF. A Sprint phone with an acceptable or 'clean' ESN is more valueable to Sprint than a blacklisted one, since it has the potential for attracting new customers and/or the return of old customers.

If your BF is willing to pay the ETF, id say go for it. Save your upgrade points for the device you really want. If i were in your shoes, I would probably do the same thing. But that is just me...

Last edited by sumo911; 09-10-2009 at 11:53 PM.