View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 07:14 PM
twilk
Regular 'Geeker

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TP2 bottom slider any cabs?

I found two cabs one on the XDA forum its a neon cab not very fond of it but its better then stock. The other not sure of the name but the cab didnt work for me I dont recal why. It either said I didnt have permission or it just didnt do anything at all.

Secondly the clock. I have been through a tone of post probably 60 plus pages and still going. I am looking for something clear or just translucent. I havnt found any that work yet but I have tried many diffrent varients. Anyway the only clock I have found that I like so far is the tmo clock. It also gets ride of the sprint logos. Oh and I have the flip clock fix cab installed not sure if that makes a diffrence or not.

Anyway could someone point me to a clear clock that works for the TP2 it doesnt have to be flip. And secondly can someone point me to a thread with various scrool tap options or something other then neon?

Thanks, Thomas