View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 06:10 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: My day with Sprint (re: Touch Pro 2 & SERO)

2 stories ... take them for what they are worth:

I own a very small business and an a least a weekly basis am asked by a customer/customers what discount/freebie they get for their birthday. I have taken to asking them what they got me for mine. These are usually the cheapest people who weren't going to spend any money at my shop anyway.

and ...

I was showing a friend of mine my TouchPro 2 (that I love!!) and he asked how much I paid. I told him the price and he about peed his pants. I listened to him rant on about me being crazy for spending that much while he was petting his new English Bulldog -- a dog he paid a small fortune for. I have older car that I paid the same amount for that he paid for the dog! He loves the dog. When he bought the dog and told me the price I didn't even flinch because I knew how happy he was. I listened to his rant anyway.

My point is that people will pay for what they want and many customers are just crazy and expect everything for nothing.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...