View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My day with Sprint (re: Touch Pro 2 & SERO)

WOW. I remember when I bought the Pro1 I just mentioned I really liked the iphone and they instantly gave me the phone for 249.99. Gave me all the discounts and thats it.They didnt even question me about my 30momth SERO. So it looks like its going to be different. I wouldnt pay 500.00 for that phone. Ridiculous! After all.... you can get the iphone with far superior 2d 3d rendering. But you will be locked down with Apple restrictions like a drug smuggler who tried to import 100 kilos of cocaine from columbia. This calls for the Officail how much you paid thread.