View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 04:08 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez View Post
I can not see my phone on my computer now. I tried the uninstall and reinstall of WMD software and it didn't work this time.

How do I access the phone again?

Uggg, I am so sorry if I have taken time away from anyone who is helping (thank you rootlinux) If pm's are more appropriate, that's fine with me.

It remains on the screen mentioned above and it will not trun off holding down the Power Button. It seems I can only use the soft reset button.

What have I done.....
Hit volume down, power button and use the stylus to hit reset.
Do that all at the same time till the bootloader screen appears.
Plug the device to the PC and flash away.