View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 03:53 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
This rom is great but I'm having two issues

1. When using the SIP in the old 8/11 NRG rom when you pressed a letter it would show a larger one (like the iphone keyboard) now it doesn't do that.

2. Sometimes when I go to end a call pressing either the end button hardware or software does not do anything but exit out the screen. The person is still on call and the little Phone icon with the bars next to it is still displayed. Almost got myself in a bit of trouble thinking that the phone hung up.

To solve issue number 2 I have to soft reset. This happens at least once a day. It used to happen in the 8/11 ROM and I was hoping it'd be fixed in this one.
For problem 1 not sure what is up.
I would try fingerkeyboard and see if you like it.
That is all I use.

Problem 2 was talked about just a few pages back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.