View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 03:21 PM
danny6514
PPCGeeks Regular

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for a stable ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashCore View Post
I definitely like the look of the new controls-on-the-bottom and other things, but I feel that the functionality is very much sub-par. Bottoms of menus are cut off and not reachable by any means, applications with older WM5-style menus (ie. Total Commander) are way too spaced out and have buttons you can't get at and otherwise look terrible, and everything is way too "padded" (using the HTML definition of padding). I like to make the most of my 240x320 resolution, but the menus, drop-downs, and other things are massive even when I decrease the menu text size in the registry, so I can only see a few lines at a time.
totally agree.