View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markppc6700 View Post
love this rom only thing is that the phone feature acts up at times.

if i make a call and try to hang up it will go to the home screen and there is no way to get back to the "call status" screen. then i sometimes hang up a call and the whole phone will freeze for about 30-50seconds.

other than that i love ur roms but i've been jumping back to more simple roms because of the phone feature issues.

i will keep checking to see if any1 else is suffering from this bug if not i will reflash although i did see some1 mention this about 100pages ago
LMAO 100 pages ago.
This thread is crazy huge.

That error happens sometimes it seems but I don't think it is a bug but more of a glitch in the flashing or another app conflicting with the phone features.

I do not have those issues here.