View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:28 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
@Anyone-What does your phone do during a call? After 905 flash mine was acting like InCall Screen Tweak was still running. So I did the Stock Flash Thang with 906. Initially my screen stayed on till the backlight timed out. Now, without any new apps installed, the screen goes dark during a call, seemingly based on G sensor and/or light sensor. Pushing the center of the D pad brings it right back. I kinda like it for Power Savings and to prevent accidental Cheek Activation. I'm just trying to figure out what is SUPPOSED to happen and what is going on-I'm a geek like that. No complaining,this ROM and nrgz ROCK!
I have a theory but I'll wait to see what you guys say.
I was under the impression that the screen would turn itself off with the stock rom during a call to prevent hitting buttons with your cheek while in a call. In Call Tweeks allows more control of the feature to enhance battery saving and customize the actions to the user's pleasure.

...no?

While I'm a huge fan of the procedure, I think you dudes are getting Stock Flash Frenzied.
This post has been thanked 1 times.