View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:56 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okkervil View Post
I don't know if this is related to this ROM or an update to RSS Hub or the new Windows mobile. But I absolutely hate how RSS Hub works now compared to how it worked with my stock ROM. When Im reading an article I cant scroll easily anymore. Grabbing the screen with my finger just highlights the text and using the d-pad just changes the size of the text. Even with the keyboard open pressing page up or down does nothing, its so infuriating. I love this ROM but I use RSS Hub a lot and its made it quite unusable in its current state. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
It is working fine here as always.
Just checked it and added new feads and I can scroll through them with ease and ckick to read them.

What version of the rom are you using and are you having any other issues?
Try removing RSS and re-installing it.