View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:50 AM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okkervil View Post
I don't know if this is related to this ROM or an update to RSS Hub or the new Windows mobile. But I absolutely hate how RSS Hub works now compared to how it worked with my stock ROM. When Im reading an article I cant scroll easily anymore. Grabbing the screen with my finger just highlights the text and using the d-pad just changes the size of the text. Even with the keyboard open pressing page up or down does nothing, its so infuriating. I love this ROM but I use RSS Hub a lot and its made it quite unusable in its current state. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Dang the questions just keep coming. I swear this has to be the last post for me tonight.
EVERY ROM which I have flashed which is WM6.5 has this behavior. I think probably WM6.1 as well. Seems like I remember reading about a change to the program itself. The one in the stock ROM is different to my knowledge. Haven't been able to find that version in a cab. I have tried to modify the registry creating a scroll reg for RSS Hub but it didn't work.
I guess, like me you'll have to get used to using the scrollbar.
This post has been thanked 1 times.