View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:48 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Works fine here.
No lockups or abnormal behavior.

This ^ I've had happen to me before, but it's not limited to NRGZ ROMs. This would happen on MightyROM, Juggalo's, Juicy's, you name it. It's seemingly random, but it would usually happen when I tried to quickly end the call before it's fully initiated, resulting in the (as you mentioned) need to pull out the battery as the only means of terminating the accidental call. I haven't had it happen yet on this ROM, but once again, I don't believe this to be ROM specific.

For me it's not 100% repeatable. I've tried doing it now like 5 times in a row on the 09/06 build, and I can't even get it to lock up once, yet.
Thanks, where were you 3 hours ago?!
jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Chuckling...

Hey, winmo - I really like this guy, think we could trade advice for some ambien powered housework? My list of honeydo's is so long since I started messing with this phone stuff that my wife has just given up.

gnite all
You may be onto something, I'm soooo addicted. Do the laundry? Mow the lawn? Bathe? Small pets and neighborhood children are getting lost in my lawn.