View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:10 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
I saw that, and it only gave me more questions. So there are three dialers:

1) Tachi
2) HTC dialer
3) Windows defaut

Is that right? By default, whichi is it that comes on when you run a new flashed STANDARD Energy Rom? Is it possible to go to the HTC dialer instead of the windows - seeing as there are additional compatibility issues with the windows version?
The Tachi is the default dialer. Dunno about HTC, you may be able to install it, based on nrgz post you get the microsoft dialer with the disabler cab.
So 905 is the same as my 906, the issue is still there but not as frequent? I've been reading while you guys hash it out and trying to recreate. I'd say I get about 1/12 calls hangs like you said but that is with me doing it on purpose, and call after call....non stop.
EDIT:I know this isn't a fix but in 20 calls if I wait to hear the phone ringing, and then hit soft end, it never completed the call. Called a phone right next to me and it never rang. So if you hit a contact by mistake, dont panic, wait a second then end

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-10-2009 at 01:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.